My Last Walk of Shame
We all have a past. And for some of us, our past screams “You are unworthy. You have you messed up. You will never be loved again. You are condemned. You will never be happy again. You will never be whole or healed.”
Have you at any point in time had these thoughts and feelings? Are you feeling ashamed about your past or even present life? Do you want to overcome the shame?
My Last Walk of Shame is a book that uses the art of storytelling, Biblical principles and practical steps to help you live a life free from shame, guilt and condemnation.
HOW TO GET A COPY OF MY LAST WALK OF SHAME
My Last Walk of Shame is available on Okadabooks app for 500 naira. Below is a step-by-step guide on how to get UduakObong’s books
- Download the Okada Books app on your mobile device or tablet. [Please note that you must have the app to purchase the book. Okadabooks app is free you can download the app from Playstore and Apple app store].
- Sign up or sign in if you already have an account
- Click on account/refill and refill your account using your visa or mastercard.
- Click on the “Store” tab on the app and search for “My Last Walk of Shame.”
- Click on the book and then click on buy.
- Search the “My books” tab and download the book on the app.
Once the book has been downloaded, you can read it at anytime. You can find a ist of the books you have purchased on Okadabooks under the “My Books” tab on the app.
Please leave reviews on the app after reading each of her books. Thank you.